Education, research, and academia vertical have proven to be the key benefactors of tremendous advancements in development of interactive whiteboards. A high demand for smart classrooms and smart learning equipment has been observed on a global scale, fueling the demand for interactive whiteboards that mimic real life interactions.
Customers operating in educational institutes are making heavy investments to buy interactive whiteboards and touch boards in bulk and integrate them the institutional infrastructure. The implementation and installation of these hardware solutions is expected to open varied revenue streams for the global market. The demand for smart education, relentlessly growing number of COVID-19 positive patients, and uncertainty over next academic year has resulted in increasing number of students to enroll in virtual classes, thus propelling the market at a remarkable rate.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-649
“Key vendors in the global interactive whiteboards market are striving to generate new revenue streams by targeting prospects operating in the corporate and healthcare sectors. Education and corporate end users in North America and Europe are estimated to be the most lucrative for revenue generation during the forecast period as the regions are quick adopters of technology and show higher savviness,” says the FMI analyst.
COVID-19 Impacts Interactive Whiteboard Market Positively
Governments across the globe trying to ensure spread of COVID-19 legislated stringent nationwide lockdowns. Authorities are requesting citizens to incorporate social distancing measures, which caused a mayhem in the education industry, resulting in deferred admission, delayed exams, and no clarity about the next academic year.
With strict lockdowns in effect, citizens of these countries are staying indoors and avoiding high pubic throughput venues. Students and corporate employees are required to work from home and attend lectures and meeting online.
Interactive Whiteboards Market Outlook & Key Findings
- The global market is estimated to record a market value worth more than US$ 400 Mn by the end of 2020 with increasing significance of e-learning and virtual learning environments
- Procurement of interactive whiteboards for educational use is the primary contributor to the growth of the global interactive whiteboards market
- Assembled interactive whiteboards with integrated software and collaborative tools for operational applications to drive adoption
- COVID-19 pandemic to boost adoption of interactive whiteboards nationwide lockdowns and social distancing measures disrupts schools and colleges
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-649
Key Strategies Incorporated by Interactive Whiteboards Market Players
- Demand for interactive whiteboards continues to increase in emerging economies of Latin America and Africa where educators are tackle low budget and lack of infrastructure
- Private schools in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) to use new technologies to promote themselves
- Economies such as India and China are rapidly implementing a foray of smart learning initiatives, which has led to a surge in adoption of interactive whiteboards and touch boards in the regional market
- Remote working to boost demand for interactive whiteboards as conferences and meetings require virtual setups
- Online training to up demand for interactive whiteboards as they mimic real-life training sessions with perfect ease
Competitors Focus on Innovation Strategies to Stay Ahead
Well-established vendors operating in the global interactive whiteboards market are focusing on offering innovative software and collaborative tools for end users looking to upgrade their existing interactive whiteboard systems.
For instance, SMART Technologies Inc. launched SMART Notebook Maestro software, as a part of the SMART Notebook Software platform enables teachers to remotely control the content that their students can view.
Following are the key players operating in the global interactive whiteboards market –
- Xiamen Interactive Technology Co., Ltd
- SMART Technologies ULC
- PROMETHEAN LIMITED
- Genee World Ltd
- I3 SOLUTIONS
- Starboard Solution
- TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.
- Sharp Corporation
- Hitachi Interactive Solutions
- ELMO Company Limited
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- InFocus Corporation
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/649
Key Segments Covered
- Collaborative Tools
- Laser Scan
- Below 50 in
- 50 in – 79 in
- 79 in – 89 in
- 89 in – 99 in
- Above 99 in
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- Southeast Asia and Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]