As per latest APAC mass notification systems industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), market revenue will total US$ 8.8 Bn in 2021. Registering impressive growth at 18.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2031, the market valuation is expected to surpass US$ 48.0 Bn by 2031.
Future Market Insights (FMI) reports that global mass notification systems solutions generated revenue of US$ 7.6 Bn in 2020. In terms of value, services are identified as the fastest-growing segment in terms of component. It is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 22.0% over the next ten years.
Mass notification systems are intended to communicate real-time information regarding emergencies, including fire, terrorist activities, chemical spills, biological events or natural disasters with residents/peoples and alert them about what to do in response to a threat or emergency. These systems are classified as in-building, wide-area, and distributed recipient systems.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1357
According to the Future Market Insights (FMI)’s industry analysis, Everbridge, IBM Corporation, Omnilert, LLC, Eaton Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, and American Signal Corporation are identified as key providers and manufacturer of mass notification systems.
The Key players focuses to form new partnership & collaboration to leverage Artificial Intelligence to further advance into the next generation of mass notification systems technology solutions. This strategy can help mass notifications systems companies to serve business customers around the globe by providing mass notification platform and services to make buildings smart, safe, and sustainable.
- For instance, in May 2018, Johnson Controls and Foxconn Industrial Internet collaborated to transform building data analytics through artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance smart building and smart-city technologies and achieve security and sustainability goals.
The mass notification systems manufacturer and providers are focuses on launching innovative solution and expanding its mass notification systems offerings to deliver enhanced technology as well as offer new and upgraded solutions in new markets.
- For instance, in March 2018, Honeywell is expanding its line of Fire-Lite addressable fire alarm control panels to give safety professionals more options for designing small to medium-sized fire systems.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask for Customization- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1357
Key Companies Profiled
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Bosch Limited
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- AtHoc, Inc.
- AFA Protective Systems, Inc.
- Alertus Technologies, LLC
- American Signal Corporation
Mass Notification Systems Industry Survey by Category
- Mass Notification Systems Hardware
- Fire Alarms
- Public Address Systems
- Alert Beacons
- Duress Systems
- Emergency Notification Platform
- Mass Notification Systems Services
- Installation & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Warning System Designing
- Emergency Response Services
- In-Building Mass Notification Systems
- Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems
- Distributed Recipient Mass Notification Systems
- Emergency & Crisis Notification
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Business Communication & Operations
- Military & Defense
- Government & Public Sector
- Event & Sports Venues
- Critical Infrastructures
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1357
FAQs Answered in Report
- What is the global Mass Notification Systems market size?The global mass notification systems market was valued at US$ 7.6 Bn in 2020, and is estimated to surge over the next ten years.
- Which region is expected to showcase significant growth in the Mass Notification Systems industry?The market in South Asia & Pacific is projected to expand at the highest CAGR of 26.0% through 2031.
- Which is the most attractive component of Mass Notification Systems?Mass notification systems emergency notification platform is the most attractive segment, with an estimated market share of 43.2%. However, demand for mass notification systems services segment is estimated to surge at a CAGR of 22.2%.
- What is the market share of leading companies offering Mass Notification Systems?Eaton Corporation Inc. is one of the leading companies in this space. 60.0% of market share is currently covered by the top 15 players.
- In which industries are mass notification systems highly integrated?The critical infrastructures sector is expected to dominate the market generating revenue of US$ 12.2 Bn by 2031, owing to increasing demand for mass notification solutions in manufacturing and energy sectors.
- What is the sales forecast for Mass Notification Systems?The market size of mass notification systems is expected to be valued at US$ 48.0 Bn by 2031.
- At what rate did the sales of Mass Notification Systems increase in the last five years?The market in the last 5 years (2016 – 2020) expanded at a CAGR of 14.9%.
- What are the key trends impacting growth of Mass Notification Systems?The use of social media and advanced IP & broadband communication technologies, along with the emergence of connected safety solutions are some major coming trends in the mass notification systems market.
- Which are the top 5 countries driving demand for Mass Notification Systems?Top 5 countries driving demand for Mass Notification Systems include the U.S., China, India, Germany, and France.
- What is the North America market outlook for Mass Notification Systems?North America is the most attractive market, with the U.S. expected to account for 85.5% share in 2021.
- What are the key market statistics for China and India in Mass Notification Systems?China and India were valued at US$ 641.1 Mn and US$ 334.9 Mn, respectively, in 2020, and are projected to surge at CAGRs of 19.7% and 29.9% through 2031.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]