Apple Spring Load event happened on Tuesday 20. April.2021 and was one of the most exciting events which were held in Cupertino, California. Many new products were announced by Apple, including M1, M1 iPad Pro, iMac, AirTags, a refreshed 4k Apple TV. It took almost an hour for Apple to introduce all the new products at the event. The details are available on Apple’s site as well. Here is a brief glim of products announced at the event.
Products announced in Spring Load Event-
- Apple Card – Apple Card Family will allow users to share cards with family members who are more than 13 years of age. With customizable spending limits for each added user. With another adult, the card can be co-owned now. Both owners can build up their credit equally.
- New iMacs – iMac will shift to M1. The company announced a new lineup of iMacs.
- New iPad Pros – The iPad Pro is going M1. This will bring 50% performance improvements as compared to previous ones.
- Apple Podcasts – The company will launch a redesigned Podcasts App. There will be an option of paid subscriptions to individual podcasts.
- AirTag – The company has announced the launch of the AirTag accessory for tracking things like keys, wallets, and bags through the same Find My app. They will cost $29 each or $99 for a four-pack and will launch on April 30. User-replaceable batteries are there.
- Purple iPhone – iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini will now come in purple color. A song from the Willy Wonka to announce it, because … well, purple was used to announce this.
- Apple TV 4K – The company has announced that Apple TV 4K will be refreshed this time which was 1st launched in 2017. Apple’sApple’s A12 Bionic chip will power the TV. iPhone can be used to calibrate the picture. The remote is redesigned. Prices include $179 for 32 GB model or $199 for 64 GB.