Expected to reach the value of US$ 450 Mn by the end of forecast period (2019 – 2029), global pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride market will witness a strong CAGR. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report analyzes that over the recent years there, has been a significant increase in demand for pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride owing to its application in the treatment of chronic kidney disease (CKD). Hemodialysis is one of the applications, which significantly contributes to increasing demand for pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride.
Multiple pharmaceutical applications such as saline drips, contact lenses solutions, and ORS solutions seek pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride as an important raw material for vital medical solutions such as aqueous isotonic injection of dextrose, solution for surgical recovery, and intravenous therapy solution.
- To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6464
Advancements in Matrix Tablets Propel Demand
Oral drug delivery has yielded superior results for manufacturers and end-users as a route of drug administration, due to high patient compliance, cost-effectiveness, lower sterility, constraints, flexibility in the design of dosage form, and ease of production.
Demand for matrix tablets is an important aspect for controlled and sustained release excipient and dosage forms. Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride is used extensively for manufacturing such matrix tablets.
Constant rise in stress and lifestyle-related diseases will drive the need for innovation and research, bringing novel drug delivery systems to the pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride market. This will, in turn, drive the need for innovative drug formulations. With increasing awareness of health insurance and better availability and affordability of drugs, the pharma industry is en-route exponential growth owing to which, pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride demand is anticipated to increase over the coming years.
Regions such as North America and Asia are expected to be front runners in the pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride market. North America has better healthcare infrastructure and invests heavily in research and development. On the other hand, countries in Asia Pacific have high production rate for OTC drugs in the pharmaceutical market.
- Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-6464
Key Takeaways – Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Chloride Market Study
- In the medical sector, pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride consumption is dictated as per authoritative organizations, resulting in a number of manufacturers obtaining Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), FDA and other certifications to adhere by the guidelines of safe manufacturing as well as utilizations.
- Applications of pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride continue to diversify in treating array of diseases such as gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and cancer of blood and kidney has been registered over the past decade, resulting in a nearly 40% increase in demand for pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride-containing medical solutions over the period of 2009-2019.
- Developed countries such as the U.K., the U.S., Germany, China, and others have been self-reliant on manufacturing medicines and solutions to treat chronic kidney diseases (CKD).
Who is Winning Competition?
The market is heading towards consolidation as key manufacturers are opting for inorganic techniques; however, multiple potential manufacturers are coming up as response to increased demand in recent years. To establish presence globally, new players have to be leaders in the local market first. Some key participants mentioned in the pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride market report are K+S Group, Akzo Nobel N.V., Dominion Salt Ltd, Morton Salt LLC, and Tianjin Changlu Haijing Group Co., Ltd., among others
Key players are constantly enhancing their manufacturing capabilities by expanding and enhancing existing processing facilities and products, along with investments in the research & development sector to expand their product portfolio and acquire relatively smaller players and increase production capacities.Furthermore, players in emerging markets are focusing on rapid business expansions and increasing value-additions in their product offerings.
A Sneak Peek into the Future Outlook of Market
There has been a significant growth in investments towards R&D in the Asia Pacific region from tier-2 and tier-3 players. The market is expected to remain highly consolidated and is expected to open new opportunities in the future. Moreover, the growth of end users such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, and tablet & film coatings, among others is also expected to create favorable conditions for the growth of the global pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride market.
Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Chloride Market: Segmentation
- Oral Rehydrations Salts
- Osmotic Agents
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa