Market experts see the ongoing trends as highly favorable for the growth of Military Power Generator Market within the military and defense sector. Future Market Insights’ (FMI) study on the subject has forecast the market to progress at 3.4% CAGR between 2020 and 2030.
Efficient and reliable source of power supply is crucial to guarantee successful operations in the military and defense sector. Consequently, the sector has emerged as a lucrative avenue for compact, low-maintenance, and possibly transportable generators that can offer continuous or emergency power supply as required. The market offers significant scope for the implementation of improved technologies and footprint expansion. With various governments around the world increasing their military expenditure, the demand for advanced and tactical equipment will rise.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
Power generators are used for various tactical operations within military agencies. On account of changing landscape, the inclination towards compact and lightweight designs is higher. These generators are touted as advanced equipment that offer robust output at low cost. Driven by the demand for improved fuel efficiency, sales of compact generators are expected to pick up in the coming years.
According to FMI, the demand for advanced and fuel-efficient generators will accelerate in the coming years. Increasing budget allocation towards strengthening the defense sector will subsequently aid the expansion of the market. FMI’s report on the power generator for military market highlights the specific needs of the defense and military sector. It identifies hidden growth opportunities for the market players, besides cautioning them against potential threats.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Some of the key takeaways from the report are:
- Market players are likely to witness attractive growth opportunities as military agencies focus on establishing integrated power systems. This will invariably fuel the demand for generators
- Hybrid generators are likely to comprise an exceptionally lucrative product category. Ensuring environment safety is high on the agenda of military agencies. They are keen on investing in fuel-efficient technologies that will also offer significant cost reduction
- Backed by increasing military spending, North America is forecast to emerge as dominant market for power generators
- While diesel will remain preferred fuel type, tightening environmental laws will boost growth prospects for natural gases as potential sources of fuel
- Demand power generators will remain significantly high in field hospitals and field camps and accommodations
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
Leading companies operating in the power generator market have an impressive global presence backed a strong distribution and sales network. Because the market is fairly consolidated, Tier 1 companies are expected to account for the lion’s share. Market players will primarily focus on expanding their global footprint and product portfolio. Considering this, besides mergers and acquisitions, product launches will remain highly preferred strategic moves among competitors.
FMI profiles some of the leading companies operating in the global market. These include Cummins Inc., Caterpillar Inc., Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, HIMOINSA, Harrington Generators International, Teknel srl, GRUPEL S.A., VÝVOJ Martin, HITZINGER GmbH, Fischer Panda GmbH, Ascot Industrial S.r.l., GREEN POWER SYSTEMS S.r.l., Kohler Co., Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd., and Ausonia S.r.l.