“Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials Market” is the process of conveying a good quality service to customers. focuses on identifying hidden needs or requirements of customers. Report defines the scope of the Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials market, identifying potential of the Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials markets and determining optimal pricing for the market, it encouraging potential customers to purchase, and finding the best distribution methods for delivering to customers.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244715
Key Market Trends:
The Growing Consumer Electronics Industry
– Owing to the need to dissipate large amounts of heat from the semiconductor device junction to ambient surroundings, phase change thermal interface materials (PCTIMs) are penetrating the consumer electronics industry. PCTIMs are polymer-based systems, proven to address critical heating issues and provide long-term reliability performance.
– In consumer electronics, PCTIM finds a wide range of applications, since it plays a major role in helping smoothen out temperature fluctuations. PCTIM is the only technology, which can curb temperature increase in semiconductor applications, without causing cost and space expenses.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to remain at the forefront of the global demand for electronics. The demand for PCTIM in Asia-Pacific is witnessing high growth, owing to rapid internet penetration in the developing countries. Video-on-demand (VoD) and internet-only shows are growing in popularity, thereby increasing the demand for larger displays, like laptops and tablets.
– The consumer electronics industry has reached maturity in North America and . Lack of purchasing intent from the consumers, declining innovation, and security concerns are the reasons for the stall in the growth of the market. However, the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to replace the traditional categories. Despite its slow growth, IoT, along with smart homes, is expected to spur the demand for PCTIMs in developed countries.
Asia-Pacific Region is Expected to Dominate the Market
– With over 30% of the global demand, Asia-Pacific is the most promising market for phase change thermal interface materials, which is likely to dominate the market in the near future. This domination can be attributed to the growing demand for electronics in the region.
– China and Japan account for over 73% of the demand for phase change thermal interface materials, and China is the major shareholder of the market demand in the region.
– An increase in the demand of China’s electronic devices and domestically designed CPUs (Central Processing Units) and DSPs (Digital Signal Processors) has led to a significant increase in the demand for PCTIMs.
– China has faced increasing challenges in information and network security, which has led the government to increase its investments in the development and deployment of domestic CPUs. The PCTIMs are required for the development of the domestic CPUs. Hence, the Chinese electronics industry may boost the market, during the forecast period.
– Japan is a hub for R&D and technological advancements. Canon, Casio, Panasonic, Sony, and Toshiba are some of the major electronic companies based in the country. The demand from these players helps the market regain its pace, during the forecast period, due to the requirement of PCTIMs in electronic goods.
– Furthermore, and ASEAN countries are the growth wagons for the market demand in the region. The huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in the expansion of the phase change thermal interface materials market.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report:-https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244715
Major Key Players are as Follows
Scope of the Report:
– China – – Japan – South Korea – United States – Canada – Mexico – Germany – United Kingdom – Italy – France – Brazil – Saudi Arabia – South Africa.
Topics such as sales and sales revenue overview, production market share by product type, capacity and production overview, import, export, and consumption are covered under the development trend section of the Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials market report.
Reasons to Purchase Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials Market Report Covered:
- The report examines how Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials market will develop in the future.
- Studying various views of the Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Analyzing the product type that is probable to control the market and regions that are likely to witness the fastest development during the forecast period
- Identify the new developments, Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials market shares and strategies employed by the key market players.
- Competitive landscape including the market share of major players along with the key strategies accepted for growth in the past five years
- Complete company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, current developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials market players
Detailed TOC of Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Consumer Electronics Industry
4.1.2 High Cost of Surface Finishing
4.1.3 Augmented Functionality of Electronic Devices
4.1.4 Increasing Demand from the Gaming Module Industry
4.2.1 Reduction in Size of Mobile Handsets
4.2.2 Reduced Demand in Japan
4.2.3 Development of Non-silicone Substitutes
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Raw Material Analysis
4.6 Patent Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Conductive Type
5.1.1 Electrically Conductive
5.1.2 Non-electrically Conductive
5.2 By Binder Type
5.2.2 Non-paraffin (organic)
5.2.3 Eutectic salts
5.2.4 Salt hydrates
5.3 By Filler Type
5.3.1 Aluminum Oxide
5.3.2 Boron Nitride
5.3.3 Aluminum Nitride
5.3.4 Zinc Oxide
5.3.5 Other Filler Types
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.2 Electrical and Electronics
5.4.5 Other End-user Industries
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of
5.5.4 Rest of World
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Aavid Thermalloy
6.4.3 AI Technology
6.4.4 Arctic Silver
6.4.5 Croda International PLC
6.4.6 Datum Phase Change Ltd
6.4.7 Dow Corning Corp.
6.4.8 Enerdyne Thermal Solutions
6.4.10 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.11 Honeywell International Inc.
6.4.12 Laird Technologies
6.4.13 Microtek Laboratories Inc.
6.4.14 NuSil Technology
6.4.15 Parker Chomerics
6.4.16 Phase Change Energy Solutions Inc. (PCES)
6.4.17 Specialty Silicone Products (SSP)
6.4.18 Stockwell Elastomerics
6.4.19 TCP Reliable Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1.1 Replacement of Thermal Greases
7.1.2 Technological Improvements
7.1.3 Use in Notebook Computers
7.1.4 Growing Use in the Automotive Industry
7.1.5 Dual Phase Change Thermal Interface Materials
7.2 Future of the Market
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) at https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244715
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports