“Phthalic Anhydride Market” is the process of conveying a good quality service to customers. focuses on identifying hidden needs or requirements of customers. Report defines the scope of the Phthalic Anhydride market, identifying potential of the Phthalic Anhydride markets and determining optimal pricing for the market, it encouraging potential customers to purchase, and finding the best distribution methods for delivering to customers.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244707
Key Market Trends:
Alkyd Resin to Emerge as one of the Fastest Growing Application
– By application, alkyd resins attribute to approximately 20% of the global phthalic anhydride market, by application, in 2018. Phthalic anhydride has been considered as a major reference resin, used for the manufacturing of alkyd resin-based paints & coatings.
– Alkyd resins are produced by heating polyhydric alcohols with diacids or their anhydrides. The alkyd coatings are the most highly consumed coatings across the world. They can be available as short oil, medium oil, long oil, and ultra-long alkyd resins. Long oil alkyd resins have good wood penetration properties; thus, they are suitable for wood stains.
– Moreover, these resins are widely used for the production of high-performance materials such as solvent-based architectural coatings.
– Paints & coatings, with excellent anti-corrosive properties, can be prepared by long oil alkyd resins that are modified with maleic anhydride and phthalic anhydride.
– Factors such as growing consumption of alkyd resins in developing economies owing to the rising paints & coatings industry, are in turn increasing the demand for phthalic anhydride market.
Asia-Pacific region to Dominate the Market
– China is the largest consumer of phthalic anhydride in the Asia-Pacific region and the demand is expected to grow further in the coming years due to several factors.
– With the decreasing prices of naphthalene and low operating costs involved in the production, the capacity of phthalic anhydride is also increasing in the country.
– New phthalic anhydride producing facilities are being setup by manufacturers, such as Tangshan Risun Chemical and Handan Xinbao Coal Chemical, in China in 2018.
– Additionally, China is the largest consumer of plastics in the global scenario. The demand for plastics, such as PVC, is expected to grow at a rapid rate in the country in the near future, owing to the expanding packaging and manufacturing sectors.
– The Chinese manufacturing industry is expected to grow, on an average, by more than 7-8% every year, with transportation and heavy equipment manufacturing being the major growth segments.
– Owing to these factors, the demand for plasticizers in China is expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years, which, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for phthalic anhydride used in plasticizers.
– Hence, the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the consumption of phthalic anhydride for various applications through the forecast period.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report:-https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244707
Major Key Players are as Follows
Scope of the Report:
– China – – Japan – United States – Canada – Mexico – Germany – United Kingdom – Italy – Russia – France – Spain – Brazil – Argentina – Saudi Arabia – South Africa.
Topics such as sales and sales revenue overview, production market share by product type, capacity and production overview, import, export, and consumption are covered under the development trend section of the Phthalic Anhydride market report.
Reasons to Purchase Phthalic Anhydride Market Report Covered:
- The report examines how Phthalic Anhydride market will develop in the future.
- Studying various views of the Phthalic Anhydride market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Analyzing the product type that is probable to control the market and regions that are likely to witness the fastest development during the forecast period
- Identify the new developments, Phthalic Anhydride market shares and strategies employed by the key market players.
- Competitive landscape including the market share of major players along with the key strategies accepted for growth in the past five years
- Complete company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, current developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Phthalic Anhydride market players
Detailed TOC of Phthalic Anhydride Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Construction Activities in Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Harmful Effects of Phthalates due to its Toxicity
4.2.2 Development of Bio-based Alternative of Phthalic Anhydride
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technological Snapshot
4.6 Import & Export Trends
4.7 Price Trends
4.8 Supply Scenario
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Alkyd Resins
5.1.3 Unsaturated Polyester Resins
5.1.4 Other Applications
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Electrical & Electronics
5.2.3 Paints & Coatings
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aekyung Petrochemical Co. Ltd
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 Exxon Mobil Corporation
6.4.4 I G Petrochemicals Limited
6.4.5 Koppers Inc.
6.4.7 MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.
6.4.8 NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION
6.4.9 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.10 Polynt SpA
6.4.11 Stepan Company
6.4.12 Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Use of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymers
7.2 Capacity Expansion for Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) at https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244707
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports