“Pigments Market” is the process of conveying a good quality service to customers. focuses on identifying hidden needs or requirements of customers. Report defines the scope of the Pigments market, identifying potential of the Pigments markets and determining optimal pricing for the market, it encouraging potential customers to purchase, and finding the best distribution methods for delivering to customers.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244704
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Paints and Coatings Industry
– Pigments are majorly used in paints and coatings production. These are engineered, enabling them with properties to withstand the tough demands, without compromising on the coating performance.
– In the construction industry, architectural and decorative coatings account for the largest consumption of pigments in their production. Thus, rising construction and infrastructure activities in Asia-Pacific is a major driver for the pigment market.
– Furthermore, in the automotive sector, paints and coatings are used in the interior, as well as exterior parts of the vehicle, as they impart protection and appeal to vehicles. They are used in metallic parts, as well as plastic vehicle components of automobiles.
– The primary reason for using automotive coatings is to protect the vehicle parts against various aggressive environmental agents, such as sunlight, corrosive materials, and environmental effects, such as acid rain, hot-cold shocks, stone chips, UV radiation, car washing, and blowing sand, among others. In addition, these coatings are used in automotive body shops and repair centers for vehicle refinishing.
– Thus, the increasing demand for paints and coatings in the construction and automotive industry is likely to drive up the demand for pigments at a significant rate ,in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific dominated the market, primarily due to the increasing demand for construction activities in China and . Furthermore, the paints and coatings segment accounts for the largest share of the market, and is estimated to be the fastest growing end-user industry. Architectural and decorative coatings account for the largest consumption of pigments in their production. In China, government spending has been increasing in the construction of affordable housing facilities, in order to cater to the housing demand. In , the infrastructure sector has become one of the major focus areas for the government. In the government’s budget for 2017-2018, the construction sector was allotted USD 61.92 billion. The government aims to boost the construction of buildings in the country, with plans to devise a single window clearance facility, in order to provide speedy approval for the construction projects. Thus, all such construction activities and favorable government measures are expected to boost the construction activities in the region, which is further projected to boost the demand for paint and coating, thereby, increasing the demand for pigments.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report:-https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244704
Major Key Players are as Follows
Scope of the Report:
– China – – Japan – South Korea – Australia & New Zealand – United States – Canada – Mexico – Germany – United Kingdom – Italy – France – Spain – Brazil – Argentina – Saudi Arabia – South Africa – Qatar – United Arab Emirates.
Topics such as sales and sales revenue overview, production market share by product type, capacity and production overview, import, export, and consumption are covered under the development trend section of the Pigments market report.
Reasons to Purchase Pigments Market Report Covered:
- The report examines how Pigments market will develop in the future.
- Studying various views of the Pigments market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Analyzing the product type that is probable to control the market and regions that are likely to witness the fastest development during the forecast period
- Identify the new developments, Pigments market shares and strategies employed by the key market players.
- Competitive landscape including the market share of major players along with the key strategies accepted for growth in the past five years
- Complete company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, current developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Pigments market players
Detailed TOC of Pigments Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Paints and Coatings in the Automotive Industry in and Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Consistent Industrial Developments in Middle East and Asia-Pacific
4.1.3 Consistent Demand from the Textile Industry
4.2.1 Stringent Government Regulations on Coatings
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Patent Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
18.104.22.168 Titanium Dioxide
22.214.171.124 Zinc Oxide
5.1.3 Specialty Pigments and Others
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Paints and Coatings
5.2.3 Printing Inks
5.2.6 Other Applications
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Australia & New Zealand
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 United Arab Emirates
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis**
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Altana AG
6.3.2 BASF SE
6.3.3 DIC Corporation
6.3.5 The Chemours Company
6.3.6 The National Titanium Dioxide Company Ltd (Cristal)
6.3.7 Kronos Worldwide Inc.
6.3.8 Lanxess AG
6.3.9 Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited
6.3.10 Venator Materials PLC
6.3.12 Merck KGaA
6.3.13 Pidilite Industries Ltd
6.3.14 Lomon Billions Group Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Shifting Focus toward Eco-friendly Products
7.2 Rising Demand for Reliable Commercial Products, like 3D Printing Material
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) at https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244704
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports