The global electric ships market is set to gain impetus from the rising collaborative efforts between numerous prominent manufacturers. Seven Japanese companies, for instance, created a consortium called e5. It would help in commercializing and developing all-electric zero-emission vessels in the next two years. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Electric Ships Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Power Source (Fully Electric, Hybrid), By Power Output (Less than 75 kW, 75-745 kW, 746-7560 kW, More than 7560 kW), By Vessel Type (Commercial Vessel, Defense Vessel), By Level of Autonomy (Semi-Autonomous, Fully Autonomous) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further mentions that the electric ships market size was USD 5.50 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 10.82 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/covid19-impact/electric-ships-market-104444
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Electric Ships Market are:
- Corvus Energy
- Echandia Marine AB
- Norwegian Electric Systems
- General Dynamics Electric Boat
- MAN Energy Solutions SE
- Schottel Group
- Anglo Belgian Corporation NV
- Eco Marine Power
- Akasol AG
How Did Our Analysts Develop This Report?
Our highly skilled analysts have conducted thorough secondary research to gather data on the market. Various sources, such as Global Firepower, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), SEC filings, International Maritime Organization (IMO), investor presentations, BusinessWeek, and certified publications were referred to for collecting and identifying information about the demand for electric ships in the market globally.
Quick Buy – Electric Ships Market Research Report:fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104444
Key Players Focus on Winning New Contracts from Renowned Firms to Compete in Market
The market for electric ships houses a large number of reputed companies that are focusing on bagging new orders and signing contracts with government bodies and other firms to either deliver their in-house products or co-develop novel electric ships.
Below are the two latest industry developments:
- November 2020: Hyundai Motors partnered up with Vinssen, a start-up based in Korea to develop a new vessel powered by hydrogen fuel cells by December 2021. Vinssen will supply 95kW hydrogen fuel cells. If the eco-friendly ship reaches the expected level in terms of performance, it will be produced on a large scale.
- September 2020: Holland Ship Electric selected Corvus Energy to deliver lithium-ion battery-based energy storage systems (ESS). They are meant for five new all-electric ferries developed by Holland Shipyards Group for GVB, the municipal public transport operator for Amsterdam.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Distributor Analysis – For Major Players
- Growth and Penetration Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Vendor Landscape
- Global Electric Ships Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Power Source
- Fully Electric
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Power Output
- Less than 75 kW
- 75-745 kW
- 745-7560 kW
- More than 7560 kW
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Vessel Type
- Commercial Vessel
- Defense Vessel
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Level of Autonomy
- Fully Autonomous
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the World
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Scope of this market?
This market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/electric-ships-market-104444
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]