The latest study released on the global ‘Data Science Platform’ market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The ‘Data Science Platform’ market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people to have ready-to-access and self-analyzed study to help understand market trends, growth drivers, opportunities and upcoming challenges and about the competitors.
IBM Corporation (United States),Microsoft Corporation (United States),Alphabet Inc. (Google) (United States),SAP (Germany),SAS Institute Inc. (United States),Alteryx, Inc. (United States),Altair Engineering, Inc. (United States),RapidMiner, Inc. (United States),Cloudera, Inc. (United States),MathWorks (Australia)
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/67538-global-data-science-platform-market-1
The data science platform is a package of different tools which takes care of the entire data modeling process. Data science platform gives power data scientists to carve out valuable insights from data collected at sources. The data science platform gives an advantage to businesses to make data-driven decisions to maximize their output and enhance customer satisfaction. Moreover, Data science tools create value by mining large amounts of structured and unstructured data to identify patterns that can help an organization to more effectively manage costs and achieve competitive advantage. For example, logistics companies analyze weather conditions, traffic patterns, and other factors to improve delivery speeds and reduce costs. As technology is developing day by day, the data science platform provides better flexibility and scalability by adding the latest data science tools to the inventory.
On February 20, 2020, Oracle has announced the availability of the Oracle Cloud Data Science Platform. This Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science platform will help enterprises to collaboratively build, train, manage and deploy machine learning models to increase the success of data science projects.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Data Science Platform Market various segments and emerging territory.
Influencing Market Trend
- Integration of Data into the Core Business Processes Has Grown Significantly
- Rise of automated Data Science and Machine Learning
- Super-sized Data Science in the Cloud
- Advances in Quantum Computing
- Growing Demand from End-Use Industries owing to Flexible and Collaborative Environments
- Enable Organizations to Incorporate Data-Driven Decisions into Operational and Customer-Facing Systems
- Reduction in Redundancy and Stimulates Innovation
- Increased Efficiency, And Generation of New Revenue Streams
- Pattern Identification Helps Institutions and Companies Recognize New Market Opportunities
- High Investment Made by Enterprises owing to Changes in Technology
- Shortage of Skilled Workforce Puts Pressure on Tool Developers to Reduce Complexity
- Less Return on Investment owing to Lack of Integration and Disciplined Central Management Knowledge
- Moving From On-premise to Cloud-based Model owing to Rising in Cost
Analysis by Type (Automation Tools, Proprietary or GUI-Driven Data Science Platforms, Code-First Data Science Platforms), Function (Marketing & Sales, Logistics, Finance and Accounting, Customer Support, Others (Operation and HR)), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud-based), Industry Vertical (Information Technology and Telecom, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Energy and Utilities, Government and Defense, BFSI, Others), Component (Software, Services)
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Data Science Platform Market Report, Ask Our [email protected] https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/67538-global-data-science-platform-market-1
The regional analysis of Global Data Science Platform Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2021-2027.
On February 13, 2020, Alphabet-owned Google has completed its USD 2.6 billion buyouts of privately held big data analytics firm Looker Data Sciences after winning clearance from Britain’s competition watchdog.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/67538-global-data-science-platform-market-1
Highlights of the Report
• The future prospects of the global Data Science Platform market during the forecast period 2021-2027 are given in the report.
• The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
• The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
• The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
• The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Data Science Platform market.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at